- This policy covers how Royal Vegas treats personal information that Royal Vegas collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Royal Vegas products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Royal Vegas does not own or control or to people that Royal Vegas does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Royal Vegas collects personal information when you register with Royal Vegas, when you use Royal Vegas products or services, when you visit Royal Vegas pages or the pages of certain Royal Vegas partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Royal Vegas may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Royal Vegas and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Royal Vegas collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Royal Vegas automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Royal Vegas cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Royal Vegas does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Royal Vegas under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Royal Vegas communicate with you about offers from Royal Vegas. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Royal Vegas works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Royal Vegas may set and access Royal Vegas cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Royal Vegas service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Royal Vegas Newsletter, that are considered part of your Royal Vegas account.
- You can delete your Royal Vegas account by requesting this from our support.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Royal Vegas may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Royal Vegas account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.